Watch out 99 farm, here i come!

yahh!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Awmg.

finding time to put this up, ive decided to best make a post when i can find time. this gap will aslo allow me to collect several tales, story's and pictures.


i had achieved 49 prayer, not to long ago, but long enough so that i have nothing to say about it.

meanwile, while i was pvp, i had been luck enough to find an evil magic tree!

with its health at 50% and only using a bronze hatchet, i managed to get a hefty 62% reward, scoring me 7 magic logs, a birds nest, and 1k coins, otherwise, pvp didn't turn out as well as i hoped, i'd had lost twice as mush as i'd have gained, but it wasn't really a bad trip but, i don't think ill be going again for a while.

also ive decided tsell a bit of my rannars, a hefty prie for only 200 eh? since pking drained me of most money, and about another 1.5m went out o my checklist of about 300m, i won' be farming for a bit.
although i am stockin up on seeds just for consideration, adding the green is a real motivation towards my abut sevel items left;

a White party hat.

an ags

Full dragon.

Dragon claws.

And a dragon pick.


The only3 items ive dished out for are a d hatchet, a crystal bow, and some extra supllies for 55 cons.

speaking of 55 cons, i wanted to throw out a remind for feb 17'th.

i am hosting a party, as it is my birthday, i am hosting a gwd trip, a kbd trip, one more trip of last minute choice, and a party at my house. well this is the end for now, goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog you got going here. Remember not to feel like you HAVE to blog tonight or anything. And capitalize the I's :D.

    Looking forward to more posts

    ReplyDelete